Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"FREE HAND"


Just random doodling!!! :) 





The drawing above is nature. NATURALLY WOMAN.. MOTHER OF ALL WOMEN... QUEEN AMONGS ALL QUEEN! It is made with ink mostly..

This one at the bottom is a dream dress of mine.. I was thinking of having a cloth printed with this pattern and making a dress that moves like the waves.. or something like that. This was made three or four years ago.. so the pic is really blurry. I dont even have the original copy anymore. SOLD! :) Also in ink.
So kisses to all !!!

This Lady behaves! 

5 comments:

  1. oh-my!! Please give me 10% of your drawing ability...i'd be happy with just that much because i really have zero right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just amazing. You are so talented, I love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy you started this new blog --you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speachless...........you really have a lot of talent! Hope that some will notice it ASAP.
    I love the first drawing and the dress!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it when you also use a bit of colours actually! Kiss!

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

kisses!!!